From My Desk To Yours
Mortgage Tips & Bits
Three Things to Be1. Be Kind. Kindness is a sign of character.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.” Aesop
2. Be Calm. Calmness is a sign of maturity.
“Calmness is the cradle of power.” Josiah Gilbert Holland
3. Be Careful. Careful is a sign of intelligence.
“Be careful about reading health books, you may die of a misprint.” Mark Twain.
People judge us on our words, deeds and actions. As Sam Rader says “THINK DEEPLY”. Think about the ramifications of the things you say, do, and write before you say, do or write them. kr
REI DPA Did you know that down payment assistance is not just for first time home buyers, or people with low income? Here are some highlights!
• Income limits up to $136,995 (Tulsa) • 3.5% or 5% down payment assistance
• Do not have to be a FTHB
• Can own other properties • Conventional or FHA
• 640 min. credit score • 50% Debt ratio allowed
More info here: http://reidownpayment.org/home-buyers/home-buyer-faq/ by Joe Mullis