Friday, April 4, 2008

I can Find Your Dream Home!




I can find your Dream Home!

As a leading real estate expert in the Greater Tulsa area with over 16 years as a top associate, I keep track of every home offered for sale that may interest one of my buyers. In many instances I know of homes that aren't yet listed on the area Multiple Listings Service (MLS). I have no forms to fill out. I don't believe in trapping buyers with tracking forms. I do not ask you to sign a Buyer Brokerage agreement.
It's this simple. E-mail me at kensellshomes@aol.com or give me a call, 918-260-9932. Tell me what you are looking for and I'll send you the information, free of charge!
All that I ask in return is that you are loyal to my efforts.
If you see a home that interests you, give me a call.
I will arrange for us to view the property.
By calling me you protect us both.
You are protected from a listing associate who has an existing relationship with the owner.
You are the beneficiary of my years of experience.
I am protected in the assurance that my efforts will result in a pay check.
My services cost you nothing. So give me a call.
Kensellshomes@aol.com
918-260-9932
KenSellsHomes

No comments: